NITGEN T3 FINGER ACCESS CONTROL & amp TA
|CPU||S3C6410 (ARM11 667MHz)|
|Memory||256MB DRAM / 256MB Flash|
|Display||2.4” TFT Color LCD|
|Sensor||Optical / 500 DPI|
NITGEN T3 FINGER ACCESS CONTROL & TA
Through relentless efforts in R&D, and responding dynamically to demands from the biometric security market, NITGEN is rapidly becoming the leader in biometric application/technology markets. NITGEN has developed , and now offers, advanced biometric authentication solutions, which would not have been possible without the core technologies for fingerprint recognition solutions that NITGEN has.
A compact size fingerprint recognition sensor has been developed using NITGEN’s unique Optical design technology , and it has almost zero image distortion. Therefore , it can capture ant fingerprint clearly, making it possible to verify fingerprints quickly and accurately. NITGEN has been producing fingerprint recognition sensors since 1999, and today, NITGEN is capable of manufacturing 1,000,000 units annually. NITGEN acquired both the ISO9001 and ISO14001 in January, 2001 thereby proving our customer-oriented quality and the environment management
- Biometric terminal for Access Control and Time & Attendance control
- High definition ouch screen TFT LCD 2.4”
- Notice / Status bar
- Personalized messages and photos
- Touchable keypad. Function keys
- Capacity for 10.000 users (20.000 templates) and 100.000 logs
- USB slot for data transfer
- IP54 protection against dust and water
- Several authentication mode: Fingerprint, RFID Card, PIN
- Auto-on function and Live Finger Detection
- Multi-Language supported with visual indication
- High quality biometric identification: Nitgen is the number 1 by the FVC (Fingerprint Verification Competition)
The Nitgen eNBioAccess T3 device is a complete solution for the Access Control and the Time & Attendance:
Access Control and Time & Attendance mode
Time & Attendance control with obligatory event function. User must report the event.
- USB slot for logs capture, firmware update, users import and export.
- Several identification system: Biometric, RFID and PIN, and also combined.
High definition screen and touch keypad
- Fingerprint biometric terminal Nitgen eNBioAccess T3 includes a color LCD TFT 2.4” screen
- Allow visualize terminal status, personalized messages for users, News or generic messages, time&attendance control function keys, picture of the user identified, picture of the fingerprint is capturing right now.
- Touch keypad:
- User defined functions F1-F4
- Clock-in/Clock-out, Absence, Return
High capacity of users and powerful biometric recognition algorithm
- Capacity for up to 10.000 users. Each user registers 2 templates so it has a capacity for up to 20.000 templates.
- Up to 100.000 logs.
- Includes a powerful biometric recognition algorithm.
- Nitgen biometric algorithm has been awarded with the number 1 by the Fingerprint Verification Competition (FVC), so its biometric identification is highly accurate.
- Standalone working optionally.
- Most common communication options: TCP/IP. Furthermore Wiegand input and output configuration.
S3C6410 (ARM11 667MHz)
256MB DRAM / 256MB Flash
2.4” TFT Color LCD
Optical / 500 DPI
Fingerprint, Password, RF card
< 0.2 sec.
< 1 sec.(4,000 templates)
20,000 templates (2 templates / 1 finger, 10,000 users)
TCP/IP, Wiegand In/Out (26/34 bit)
Deadbolt, EM Lock, Door Strike, Automatic Door
-20~60 ℃ / < RH 90%
KC, CE, FCC
75(W) x 182.4(H) x 39.2(D) mm
There are no reviews yet.